Thank you so much for considering a purchase with Samuel & Rigby, we would be delighted to make something unique for your little person. Please find below information regarding the return of goods from Samuel & Rigby. I am not really a fan of being so firm and straight to the point with terms and conditions but it is important to ensure the client is aware of our policies before they place their order with us.
All of our items are returnable within 14 working days of receipt with the exception of our teepees and floor cushions. Please e-mail us with your intent to return and ensure that you return the item with a signed for method either by Royal Mail or courier. You are responsible for ensuring your return reaches us safely and in the same condition that it arrived to you.
Teepees & Floor Cushions
- Our teepees are handmade to order and in which case no two are ever the same so are classed as a bespoke piece..
- Our teepees and floor cushions are CE tested and marked.
- Our fabrics are compliant with EN71-2 & EN71-3 and we have the relevant safety certificates and documentation..
- We pride ourselves on our business ethic and will make your products with lots of love and care.
- Our products are designed in house and the patterns and photography are the property of Samuel & Rigby.
- In line with the law, we do not recommend that a teepee is purchased for under 3 years old.
- We make one size teepee of 120cm square which is suitable from age 3 – Adult. We recommend cleaning your teepee only with a damp cloth.
- Our floor cushions measure 110cm square and we recommend wiping these with a damp cloth.
- Teepees should be a lovely haven for imaginative play, we do not recommend jumping on or into your teepee.
- We will send you instructions to erect your teepee and this must be completed by an adult.
- Our teepees are checked and photographed before dispatched and we will forward these images to you so you can see your gorgeous teepee all lovingly made.
We are fairly certain you will love all of the products purchased from Samuel & Rigby, however if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase then please use our contact us form to get in touch.
- We will not reimburse postage costs for any returns that are accepted unless the product is faulty (as I personally make everything, I will not send out a product that I do not feel is of 100% to our standard)
- For returns which have been authorised for non faulty goods, the customer will be responsible for the return postage costs.
- We are not responsible for customs charges that our overseas customers may incur.
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and the Sale of Goods Act, we are under no obligation by law to cancel your bespoke order or offer a full or partial refund on a purchase, unless it has been deemed faulty. (please note however that our customers satisfaction is of total importance to us and we will always do our best to resolve any issues if there are any.)
- We will check the product that is returned and ask that you use its original packaging, any issues with the product that differ to the customer schedule photographs that has occured in your care will be rejected and returned to you with a postage fee.
Cancelling your order
Once an order is received, we then cut the fabric ready for your order to be made, any cancellations must be made within 48 hours of payment being made.
As we make limited edition pieces in no more than 50 – 100 we do not currently offer payment plans however as we want you to be able to purchase a piece from us, please do contact us if you feel this would be the only option for you. Please note however that when a deposit is paid this is 100% not returnable as your fabric will have been cut and allocated to you.
Samuel & Rigby – Beautiful Things For Little People
13 Haydon Hill Close